Hair loss is one of the most common problems that everyone faces. It is common in both men and women. Loss of hair can be because of; illness, genetics, medications or poor diet. It can be overcome by proper medical intervention and diet.
Basic knowledge of some natural ways can help you to prevent hair fall.
Hair Loss Treatment – Prevention by some natural home remedies
1. Coconut Milk It is an ultimate source of nutrients which help nourish your hair and keeps them healthy. Excess vitamin E and fats help to moisturize hair. Coconut milk is also rich in potassium which also helpful in hair growth. Massaging and washing your hairs will help reduce breakage of hair. Being antibacterial, it helps hair from damage.
2. Aloe Vera It is a miraculous plant for hair and skin. Gel from aloe vera is used for massaging the scalps. It balances the pH level of the scalp and hair. It also accelerates hair growth by penetrating into the scalp and hair.
3. Neem – Indian Lilac and Amla – Indian Gooseberry A combo oil of Neem and Amla is one of the finest products for scalp’s massage. Neem is a antibacterial that helps to get rid of dandruff. It also helps growth of hair and keeps scalp healthy. Amla enriched with vitamin C boosts growth and strengthens hair. It also stops the graying of hair.
4. Onion Juice Onion’s antibacterial properties eliminate the bacteria that can cause scalp infections. It improves blood circulation to the hair follicles and also promotes hair growth.
5. EGG It contains more than two-third of the recommended daily intake of proteins, vitamins, energy, carbohydrates, fat, minerals and other nutrients. Egg is one of the easiest sources of a healthy diet. It makes hair soft, prevent breakage and make them grow with a rapid speed. It also helps to restore natural oils present in the hair and scalp.
6. Lemon Juice Loaded with vitamin C, it helps to maintain hair health. It also makes scalps dry and reduces access oil. It reduces dead cells and eliminates dandruff which tightens the pores in scalps and reduces hair fall.
Using these natural remedies surely helps in reducing hair fall. To get better results you can compliment it by providing healthy diet to your body.
Avoid rubbing wet hair vigorously as it results in hair breakage.
Individuals must also try not to use access chemical or other artificial products as it may increase hair fall.